“What Does Travel Mean To You ?” was the question posed by Tourism Selangor through their recent TSBreakaway programe. Well I never really thought of that before. All I know is that I was bitten by a travel bug and the travel-bug-toxin remained in my blood circulation system ever since. Continue reading
**Updated on 1st August 2013
Here are the Ten Lucky Winners !
1. Cheryl Chiang Ke Jia
2. Audrey Tan
3. Helen Greenwood
4. Tan Mee Teng
5. Constance Ann
6. Joniser Ooi
7. Serg Iv
8. Lim Chuen Teck
9. Winnie Lee
10. Jennie Chee
Please check out Zinio’s website to see which zinio magazine you would like to subscribe to! Cheers.
Good news for the readers of alwaystravelicious.com , Zinio is providing free magazine subscription giveaways for 10 WINNERS!
Zinio is the World’s Largest News Stand online – Stashing more than 5000 different kinds of magazines, in 33 different languages all in one place. If you love reading, you will pretty much find all your interests here – travel, health, women, home, fashion, food and so much more. All the magazines are at your fingertips as you can read them easily from iPad, iPhone, and any other mobile / PC devices. Check out Zinio’s selection of magazines here http://www.zinio.com/www/index.jsp?_requestid=223653 Continue reading
Few days ago, Gynjii from http://domesticgeekgirl.wordpress.com sent me a message to let me know that she has nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! Thanks to Gynjii, who is really talented at a lot of things – crafty with DIY and intriguing at photography!
15 years ago, I went on a trip with my mum and sister to a few places in USA, Pennsylvania, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Diego and by now I barely remember much about the trip. I remembered going on a small plane ride over the Grand Canyon and puking after that because the plane was so shaky, Shamu the whale from Sea World, and hhmm hhmm hhmm, there’s a whole lot of details lost there. I started the blog about my travels so I can remember things 15 years down the road. My blog started from something personal, to something that can be inspirational to others, so I am super elated to be nominated for the award 🙂
The Rules for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award:
1. Display Award Logo on Blog
2. Link back to the person who gave you the award
3. State 7 Things About Yourself
4. Nominate 15 Other Bloggers for this Award and Link Back to Them
5. Notify those bloggers you have nominated.
Seven Things About Myself
1. I’m a travel addict.
2. I used to have a beagle named Rocky who somehow managed to escape our house and never made his way back. I’ve miss him a lot ever since.
3. I like to eat and drive at the same time. I’ll grab a packet of chips or an ice cream when I pump gas at the gas station and I’ll have my little picnic in the car! But I’ve cut that down a bit because it’s kinda dangerous!
4. My favorite drink on a Sunday morning is black coffee + milo. When milo runs out, Horlicks will do.
5. I love movies that have elements of time travel in them. Back to the Future, Sliding Doors, Frequency, Harry Potter, Time Traveler’s Wife.
6. I’m a bit superstitous at times and I don’t like leakage because that means my money is leaking out.
7. I love cooking.
Now, drum rolls please!!!! Here are the blogs that I would like to nominate for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award!
1. Island Traveler from http://thismansjourney.net/
2. Miranti from http://highheelgourmet.com/
3. Skye Lee from http://skinnyfatsky.wordpress.com/
4. Alisa from http://wheresmybackpack.com/
5. Kellie from http://lezoemusings.wordpress.com/
6. Alli from http://thevintagepostcard.com/
7. Hellen from http://travelwithlaughter.com/
8. Nia from http://niasimoneauthor.com/
9. Sweet Little Thang from http://sweetlittlethang.wordpress.com/
10. Sue from http://scvincent.com/
11. Emily from http://chillimarmalade.com/
12. Anne from http://unihomemaker.com/
13. Willem from http://ooggetuige.wordpress.com/
14. Elena from http://mselenalevontraveling.com/
15. Amelia from http://ameliaandaleon.wordpress.com/
The 60’s is a golden decade full of musical movies with timeless classics such as Mary Poppins, West Side Story, My Fair Lady and The Sound of Music. The Sound of Music is one absolute classic that everyone must have seen it at some point of their lives. The movie runs with a simple story line where Maria, the postulant (played by Julie Andrews) is sent away to govern Captain von Trapp’s seven children. She loves the children dearly, teaches them how to sing, and eventually develops a demure romance with Captain von Trapp (naturally). Continue reading