For travelers in the Malaysian peninsular and Singapore, buying bus ticket online has never been easier with malaysiabus.com, an online ticketing portal that helps you to plan your travel with ease and efficiency.
With years of operating experience, the website has aggregated more than 40 bus companies all under one roof with a user-friendly interface.
It is very straight forward to book with MalaysiaBus:
1. Choose your place of departure (and there are plenty to choose from such as Singapore, KL, One Utama, Sunway Lagoon, Cameron Highlands and more); in this case I chose KL;
2. Choose your place of arrival, say Singapore,
3. Choose the date, number of passengers and click “Search”,
4. Pick your desired travel time / bus service provider, complete the transaction and travel !
More than 100 results came out for this particular search, including various travel times, various bus companies and their corresponding prices. There are also many pickup points and drop off points so you may plan accordingly to suit your travel needs and travel schedule. The pick up points include Berjaya Times Square, Pudu Raya, Swiss Garden Hotel, etc; and the drop off points include Singapore Woodlands Checkpoint, Lavendar MRT, Katong V Mall, etc. If you tend to travel with one particular bus company, you may also filter the result by company.
Gone were the days when you had to check physically at the counter or the individual websites one by one to for the departure times and availability of the seats; now everything is available in one glance just a few clicks away. Booking is made even easier for the smartphone savvies with iOS app and Android app that you can download from the App Store and Google Play.
MalaysiaBus does not only provide the traits of a good online ticketing portal such as:
1. A secure site for payments.
2. Quality coach services.
3. Good deals on tickets.
4. User friendly interface so that you can book easily for bookings.
5. Quick bookings without any bugs or issues.
Best of all, MalaysiaBus partners with some of best service providers such as Transnational and PlusLiner to ensure quality services every time you travel. Check out MalaysiaBus.com today and start planning your trips !
**This post is brought to you by MalaysiaBus