Few days ago, Gynjii from http://domesticgeekgirl.wordpress.com sent me a message to let me know that she has nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! Thanks to Gynjii, who is really talented at a lot of things – crafty with DIY and intriguing at photography!
15 years ago, I went on a trip with my mum and sister to a few places in USA, Pennsylvania, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Diego and by now I barely remember much about the trip. I remembered going on a small plane ride over the Grand Canyon and puking after that because the plane was so shaky, Shamu the whale from Sea World, and hhmm hhmm hhmm, there’s a whole lot of details lost there. I started the blog about my travels so I can remember things 15 years down the road. My blog started from something personal, to something that can be inspirational to others, so I am super elated to be nominated for the award 🙂
The Rules for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award:
1. Display Award Logo on Blog
2. Link back to the person who gave you the award
3. State 7 Things About Yourself
4. Nominate 15 Other Bloggers for this Award and Link Back to Them
5. Notify those bloggers you have nominated.
Seven Things About Myself
1. I’m a travel addict.
2. I used to have a beagle named Rocky who somehow managed to escape our house and never made his way back. I’ve miss him a lot ever since.
3. I like to eat and drive at the same time. I’ll grab a packet of chips or an ice cream when I pump gas at the gas station and I’ll have my little picnic in the car! But I’ve cut that down a bit because it’s kinda dangerous!
4. My favorite drink on a Sunday morning is black coffee + milo. When milo runs out, Horlicks will do.
5. I love movies that have elements of time travel in them. Back to the Future, Sliding Doors, Frequency, Harry Potter, Time Traveler’s Wife.
6. I’m a bit superstitous at times and I don’t like leakage because that means my money is leaking out.
7. I love cooking.
Now, drum rolls please!!!! Here are the blogs that I would like to nominate for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award!
1. Island Traveler from http://thismansjourney.net/
2. Miranti from http://highheelgourmet.com/
3. Skye Lee from http://skinnyfatsky.wordpress.com/
4. Alisa from http://wheresmybackpack.com/
5. Kellie from http://lezoemusings.wordpress.com/
6. Alli from http://thevintagepostcard.com/
7. Hellen from http://travelwithlaughter.com/
8. Nia from http://niasimoneauthor.com/
9. Sweet Little Thang from http://sweetlittlethang.wordpress.com/
10. Sue from http://scvincent.com/
11. Emily from http://chillimarmalade.com/
12. Anne from http://unihomemaker.com/
13. Willem from http://ooggetuige.wordpress.com/
14. Elena from http://mselenalevontraveling.com/
15. Amelia from http://ameliaandaleon.wordpress.com/