This chocolate drink from Godiva is truly heavenly! When you take the first sip of chocolixir, the icy richness of the chocolates melts in your mouth, leaving small bits of chocolates lingering on your tongue, giving this elixir a multi-layered tasting experience. While waiting for your flight, try this at Terminal 1, Taoyuen International Airport.
Hi there! I am KJ! A Taiwanese girl living in Malaysia, a foodie always curious at new destinations. Hop in, and enjoy a ride with me on my travel escapades and food trails.
- Hasedera (Hase Temple) @ Kamakura, Japan
- Shopping @ Gotemba Premium Outlet @ Japan
- Review: Fuji Hakone Guest House @ Japan
- Lake Ashi Cruise @ Hakone, Japan
- Weekly Photo Challenge : Patterns
- The Little Prince Museum @ Hakone, Japan
- A Word A Week Challenge: Orange
- Venetian Glass Museum @ Hakone Japan
- Hakone Open Air Museum @ Japan
- Owakudani & Hakone Ropeway @ Hakone, Japan
- 41,726 Visits