This chocolate drink from Godiva is truly heavenly! When you take the first sip of chocolixir, the icy richness of the chocolates melts in your mouth, leaving small bits of chocolates lingering on your tongue, giving this elixir a multi-layered tasting experience. While waiting for your flight, try this at Terminal 1, Taoyuen International Airport.
Hi there! I am KJ! A Taiwanese girl living in Malaysia, a foodie always curious at new destinations. Hop in, and enjoy a ride with me on my travel escapades and food trails.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Podgy & The Banker @ Sri Hartamas, KL
- Peng Heong Hakka “Paikut” Pork Ribs Restaurant @ Klang
- Wombats Hostel @ Budapest Hungary
- Bangkok Itinerary – Best of Bangkok
- Flying Fox @ Bukit Tinggi, Malaysia
- Restaurant Good Friends @ Genting Highlands
- Four Points by Sheraton Bangkok @Thailand
- Heros Square (Hosok tere) @ Budapest Hungary
- Niu Taste @ St Mary Place, KL
- New York Cafe @ Budapest Hungary
- 910,858 Visits