This chocolate drink from Godiva is truly heavenly! When you take the first sip of chocolixir, the icy richness of the chocolates melts in your mouth, leaving small bits of chocolates lingering on your tongue, giving this elixir a multi-layered tasting experience. While waiting for your flight, try this at Terminal 1, Taoyuen International Airport.
Hi there! I am KJ! A Taiwanese girl living in Malaysia, a foodie always curious at new destinations. Hop in, and enjoy a ride with me on my travel escapades and food trails.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Zeppelin Field @ Nuremburg Germany.
- Documentation Center Nazi Party Rally Grounds @ Nuremburg, Germany
- Nam Heong Food Court @ Ipoh, Malaysia
- LC n LY Cafe @ Ipoh, Malaysia
- Ketps Cafe @ Ipoh, Malaysia
- Rothenburg ob der Tauber Day Trip @ Bavaria, Germany
- Wat Phu Khao Thong @ Ayutthaya, Thailand
- Duolun Cultural Street @ Shanghai, China
- Wat Lokayasutharam @ Ayutthaya, Thailand
- Potpourri House Cafe @ Ipoh, Malaysia
- 871,081 Visits