This chocolate drink from Godiva is truly heavenly! When you take the first sip of chocolixir, the icy richness of the chocolates melts in your mouth, leaving small bits of chocolates lingering on your tongue, giving this elixir a multi-layered tasting experience. While waiting for your flight, try this at Terminal 1, Taoyuen International Airport.
Hi there! I am KJ! A Taiwanese girl living in Malaysia, a foodie always curious at new destinations. Hop in, and enjoy a ride with me on my travel escapades and food trails.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Chain Bridge @ Budapest, Hungary
- Buda Castle @ Budapest Hungary
- Dachau Concentration Camp @ Germany
- BMW Welt & Museum @ Munich, Germany
- Weisse Brauhaus @ Munich Germany
- The Ming Room, Bangsar Shopping Centre @ KL
- Tea & Tattle @ Ipoh (De Garden)
- D Espresso Cafe @ Ipoh (Station 18)
- Neuschwanstein Castle @ Fussen, Germany
- Pension Lindner @ Munich, Germany
- 1,033,141 Visits