This chocolate drink from Godiva is truly heavenly! When you take the first sip of chocolixir, the icy richness of the chocolates melts in your mouth, leaving small bits of chocolates lingering on your tongue, giving this elixir a multi-layered tasting experience. While waiting for your flight, try this at Terminal 1, Taoyuen International Airport.
Hi there! I am KJ! A Taiwanese girl living in Malaysia, a foodie always curious at new destinations. Hop in, and enjoy a ride with me on my travel escapades and food trails.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Hua Hin Railway Station @ Thailand
- Happy 8 Retreat Cafe @ Ipoh, Old Town
- El Negra Distro & Studio @ Ipoh
- Patisserie Boutique Cafe @ Ipoh
- Na Na Place @ Hua Hin, Thailand
- Gopeng Museum – Heritage House, Malaysia
- Maruekatayawan Palace – Palace of Love and Hope @ Hua Hin, Thailand
- JJ Cafe @ Ipoh, Malaysia
- Khao Luang Cave @ Phetchaburi, Thailand
- Plearnwan @ Hua Hin, Thailand
- 144,909 Visits