This chocolate drink from Godiva is truly heavenly! When you take the first sip of chocolixir, the icy richness of the chocolates melts in your mouth, leaving small bits of chocolates lingering on your tongue, giving this elixir a multi-layered tasting experience. While waiting for your flight, try this at Terminal 1, Taoyuen International Airport.
Hi there! I am KJ! A Taiwanese girl living in Malaysia, a foodie always curious at new destinations. Hop in, and enjoy a ride with me on my travel escapades and food trails.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Le Chinois @ Sofitel Macau At Ponte 16
- Chang Jiang White Coffee Cafe @ Ipoh
- Coffeeright Place @ Ipoh
- Macau Food Festival
- Castle Hill @ Budapest Hungary
- Ministry of Coffee @ Solaris Mont Kiara, KL
- Peranakan Museum @ Singapore
- Fishermen’s Bastion @ Budapest Hungary
- Why Egypt Should Be on Your Bucket List
- Basileuo Salad Cafe @ Ipoh (Greentown)
- 1,107,469 Visits