This chocolate drink from Godiva is truly heavenly! When you take the first sip of chocolixir, the icy richness of the chocolates melts in your mouth, leaving small bits of chocolates lingering on your tongue, giving this elixir a multi-layered tasting experience. While waiting for your flight, try this at Terminal 1, Taoyuen International Airport.
Hi there! I am KJ! A Taiwanese girl living in Malaysia, a foodie always curious at new destinations. Hop in, and enjoy a ride with me on my travel escapades and food trails.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Wheel Noodle @ TSG, Ipoh, Malaysia
- Bagan Seafood Restaurant @ Sekinchan, Malaysia
- Villa Ju Bakery Cafe @ Solaris Mont Kiara
- Paddy Processing Factory @ Sekinchan, Malaysia
- Pantai Redang Beach @ Sekinchan, Malaysia
- Sekin Fisherman Village Hotel & Resort @ Sekinchan, Malaysia
- Loong Hua Seafood Restaurant @ Sekinchan, Malaysia
- Four Seasons Korean Restaurant @ Solaris Mont Kiara
- First World Hotel @ Genting Highlands, Malaysia
- Colmar Tropicale @ Bukit Tinggi, Malaysia
- 946,739 Visits