This chocolate drink from Godiva is truly heavenly! When you take the first sip of chocolixir, the icy richness of the chocolates melts in your mouth, leaving small bits of chocolates lingering on your tongue, giving this elixir a multi-layered tasting experience. While waiting for your flight, try this at Terminal 1, Taoyuen International Airport.
Hi there! I am KJ! A Taiwanese girl living in Malaysia, a foodie always curious at new destinations. Hop in, and enjoy a ride with me on my travel escapades and food trails.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Cafe Gerbeaud @ Budapest, Hungary
- Wat Phra Sri Sanaphet @ Ayutthaya, Thailand
- FoodPanda Review @ Malaysia
- Elizabeth Square @ Budapest, Hungary
- Wat Pho @ Bangkok, Thailand
- Grand Palace @ Bangkok, Thailand
- Wat Phra Kaew Temple @ Bangkok, Thailand
- Shoes on the Danube @ Budapest, Hungary
- Qibao Water Town @ Shanghai, China
- Great Market Hall @ Budapest, Hungary
- 774,366 Visits